Monday, January 7, 2013

Kaelyn is going to be a BIG sister!


Yesterday, January 6, 2013 we found out we are expecting baby #2!! We are so thrilled! Great start to the new year!

This was my first postpartum cycle since having Kaelyn because she is still breastfeeding. Which can cause your cycle to be delayed returning. I am so happy it only took us a month and a half to conceive this baby. I was fully prepared for long hard months ahead like it was before we conceived Kaelyn. I feel so blessed!!

According to my cycle information I have my expected due date at September 19, 2013. What's up with September babies?? :) Kaelyn and this baby will be exactly 2 years apart down to days. I feel like this will be a great age gap. My main concerns are K being jealous because she loves her mommy and how she will react to me nursing the new baby. I guess we shall see!

I am starting this new blog to document this pregnancy as I did with Kaelyn's. I enjoy looking back at hers and want to have the same for this baby too. As you can tell by the name "The Harwell Family" I am going to do pregnancy updates along with K updates and any other fun family things. I enjoy looking back at these so I am going to be better about blogging! Starting now!

Like I did in K's blog...I cover the good, bad and not so fun stuff. So, I apologize in advance if it's TMI for you. I love looking back and remembering every moment! :)

Enjoy!!!!

1 comment: